My life has changed a lot from the past and I apologize for keeping this space not updated till now. Its been almost a year now since I blogged (refer to the date on my previous blogpost).So what made me away from blogging (from my personal blog) –
• Was more into photo-blogging – Was working on to http://photography.ratishnaroor.com/ and right now managed to have 7500 – 10000 visitors monthly.
• Got busy with photo shoots , Job and travelling
• And of course procrastination 🙂
I made up my mind that I should blog more frequently and update the world what’s happening with my life and how is it going with me. So let me tell you what’s the new life changing event happened in my life: I’m MARRIED 🙂 .
Yes I got married on May 16th 2010 to Shiniga Gangadharan at the famous Guruvayoor temple in Kerala (India). And yes tomorrow we will be celebrating our one month of successful married life. I feel so different after getting married and lot many things have changed so far. The way I plan my trips, my money, photo-shoots, time-management etc. But still nice to be married and thankful to god for finding me the best match.
So currently what’s all happening around me –
• Eating good food – Shiniga cooking great delicious food and I started eating breakfast
• Preparing for changing our current apartment to a bigger one , Tons of cloths to handle now 🙂 and I will have more walls to hang my pictures .
• Planning for mini honeymoons as we never got to spend some good time together . So more travel coming soon .
• Finding up ways to spend more time with my wife and not to spend more time before the computer or camera.